What makes a man or woman burn for the Gospel? It is the restless knowledge that there is Someone greater, worth burning for. The martyr is martyred because he has caught a glimpse of the glory of God and could not remain silent!

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Going Well

Hey Everyone sorry we haven't posted anything! It has been really busy! If you have any questions call our mommy!!! We led about 14 children to the LORD Tuesday at a school! We met one of our team member's Compassion International Child, that was a neat experience, and we have spoken at church's, and we have visited a blind school and other schools! I need to go eat breakfast. Hopefully this satisfies your questions. Today, Wednesday we travel for four hours to another village, pray that we drive safely! Lova ya'll!!

For His renown,
BenZ

1 Comments:

Blogger funnyberger said...

Yo, Ben and CO!
A quick update from the other end of the world...
It's so foggy here you can swim around in it. At the Airport, if your'e standing on B Concourse, you can't even see the lights from 'A' Concourse! (Shannon, I'd tell you about how well fog lights work in the fog and the logistics of driving in precipitation, but it would probably bore you, besides I'm not in the mood to learn more dance positions.) :)
All is well here. I'd tell you about local current events, but I don't watch the news so...
I do know that there have been several land slides in California near Malibu. I saw footage of a rescue team rescuing a baby, only to lose him again as the line holding their raft snapped and the raft capsised. The rescuers and baby went washing down stream, where later they reunited and brought the child safely to shore!
Hope your all having the time of your life'ses!
Let me know how I can pray for you all individually for the rest of your trip. You can email me at funnyberger@juno.com and I'll try to check it faithfully.
Our pastors and leaders encourage the youth, singles, often to embrace our singleness. They remind us that this is the only time we will have certain opportunities (like going to Tanzania!) and that once we get married and 'familied', the opportunities will be fewer. You guys provoke me. I see what they are encouraging us to do, in action in all of you. Thank you all for your passion for Christ and the Church. Praise God for the children already saved! Souls on a one way trip to Hell (being washed down a flooding river), redeemed by God's grace from His Holy Wrath and shown mercy through the Cross! How awesome to be witnesses of that!
I'm sure you are all starting your 4 hour trip about now. it's 11:15 pm here (9:15am Wednesday your time(I think)).

Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up these servants to you right now. Thank you for their desire to make your name known to all nations and people. Lord, prepare the hearts of those they will encounter. Open the eyes of the lost. Have mercy on them as you did on us. Lord, I pray for the safety of the team, give them grace as they travel. I pray Lord that there would be sweet fellowship along the way. Lord, we ask that above all things, you would be glorified. We delight in You and thank you for your finished work on the Cross.
Amen.
God Bless

11:24 PM, January 11, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home