What makes a man or woman burn for the Gospel? It is the restless knowledge that there is Someone greater, worth burning for. The martyr is martyred because he has caught a glimpse of the glory of God and could not remain silent!

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

We Don't Love God!?

Hey all you millions of people reading this blog! I'm sure our zeal for this blog will diminish with time, but for now we'll post a lot.

The Apostle Paul said in Rom. 7:15 "I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. NIV"

I can so identify with Paul. Why do I keep on sinning when I want so badly to honor and glorify Jesus? I have come up with the problem. It is the root of every sin. It is why I don't go out and lead the whole world to Christ right now. You wanna know why? I don't love God.
(Gasp) You don't love God?
Yeah, I love Him. I sing songs to him but I love Him like a child loves her parents. I love Him for what he gives me, not what I can do for HIM!!! If I truly loved Him with all my heart, soul, mind, strength and will I would have no problem being willing to do ANYTHING for Him. I would never blink when I felt that urge to witness, or to preach, or whatever the Spirit says to do! So, I have decided to begin to Love Him. No, not a superficial love, but I'm going to strive to love the LORD my God with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength!!

Help me love you Jesus,
BenZ

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ben, watch out for that tree!


joey

5:37 PM, November 16, 2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home